- 3 Person Lightweight Tipi Hot Tent with Fire Retardant Flue Pipes (Olive)
- 4m Ultimate top of the range bell tent with sewn in fly door
- Litefighter 1 Individual Tent, Shelter System Olive Drab OD Lightweight Portable
- Heated Cabin Tent Camping The Winter Solstice
- 20 x 18 Instant Cabin Tent 3-Room Sleeps 12 Person Camping Outdoor
Tag Cloud8 person agnes awning backpacking base bell cabin camp camping canopy canvas coleman dome double easy family gear green hiking house hunting inflatable instant large military outdoor ozark person portable rainfly roof room rooms screen season setup shelter teepee tent tents trail travel truck ultralight waterproof
Recent Search Terms
- northwest territory chippewa tent
- clam ice shelter
- gazelle t4 plus tent
- winnerwell fastfold titanium tent stove
- us army solider crew tent 10 by 10
- Bahrain British Business Fourm
- kodiak tents
- ozark trail north fork 12\x10 wall tent
- Berghaus Peak 3 3
- screen house camping tent
- ozark trail 11\ x 9\ 6 person vacation lodge tent setup instructions
- tmbk 3 person roof top tent weight
- llben 6 person geodesic easy pitch
- coleman hampton 9 person tent
- white stag 9x12 canvas tent insructions
- DGS Spring Lodge Camping 14 Person Tent
- current british army individual tent
- kodiak canvas truck tent 7211
- Lucx® Angelzelt Bivvy 1 - 2 - 3 Mann Karpfenzelt Campingzelt Garten Tent Marder
Tag Archives: bean
Bean tent that is in really good condition, especially for its age. The bag that it comes in has the date, 1990, printed on it. This tent really has a lot of life left in it. As you can see from the pictures, it is a geodesic dome style. It has the instruction manual, bag for the tent, bag for the stakes, and a bag for the poles.
The poles are aluminum, not fiberglass, and they are all there and intact. It also has 4 poles for the small overhang above both doors. I measured the footprint, which is 12′ x 9′. It’s also 6’2 in the center.
The entire top of the dome is mesh, this = great ventilation. The zippers all still work great. It has two doors on opposite sides of the tent, each with a window. There are some minor cosmetic blemishes, one is that the floor inside the tent looks like it has been wrinkled and has left little white “stress” marks. Also, the seam tape on the inside floor has seperated slightly in some areas (see photo where you can also see the white marks).
My wife and i just camped in this last month. The first night, it rained… All night, and into the morning. There were no problems with leakage at all. Not on top, not underneath, we stayed dry.
Water still beads up on the rainfly. It is missing some small things though, 4 of the metal stakes to stake it in the ground, and 3 guy lines (nylon rope). It only takes my wife and i 10 minutes to put it up, including staking it out.
Please ask me any questions you have. Bean 6-Person Geodesic Dome Tent” is in sale since Monday, December 23, 2013. This item is in the category “Sporting Goods\Outdoor Sports\Camping & Hiking\Tents & Canopies\Tents”. The seller is “clarochick” and is located in New Port Richey, Florida. This item can only be shipped to United States.
- images of ll bean R048 geodome tent
- llben 6 person geodesic easy pitch
It is a great tent and perfect for tent/screen tent usage. We would continue to use the tent; however, we have decided to try something different this year. There is also a great video on the ll bean weblink belong that shows the tent. Dual-hub frame is exceptionally easy to set up. Large attached screen room lets you enjoy the fresh air without the bugs. Sturdy, waterproof construction keeps you and your family dry. 6’3 peak height allows most adults to stand up inside. A unique dual-hub frame makes this family tent easy and quick to set up. The coverage over our front screen room allows you to enjoy fresh air even on rainy days in camp.
Solid, waterproof panels on the front door add extra weather protection. If the rain starts coming sideways, just zip up the door panels and close the side curtains on the rain fly to keep the screen room dry.
And this sturdy, protective double-dome design offers all the comforts of a spacious interior and a large attached screen room. It’s great for families: main room has a durable floor and plenty of ventilation, and the screen room lets in fresh air but not bugs. Both rooms feature tall dome roofs for lots of comfortable standing room. Micromesh® screens in ceiling and door panels. Traditional dome shape is proven to shed wind, while the full-coverage, waterproof rain fly keeps the tent dry. Overal dimensions (including screen room). The item “LL Bean Tent King Pine Dome” is in sale since Friday, November 22, 2013.
It is in the category “Sporting Goods\Outdoor Sports\Camping & Hiking\Tents & Canopies\Tents”. The seller is “byerly03″ and is located in Mount Wolf, Pennsylvania. This item can only be shipped to United States.